- Some Typical Uses & Benefits of Hypnotherapy
- Hypnotherapy – Past life regression, Understanding Karma and changing your current life
- Past life Regression – How to deal with the current and change the way you are going
- Victim – How to release the victim mentality
- Inner child and self sabotage –
- Soul Retrieval – Traumatic experiences makes you lose your focus – Bring back your soul
- Cancer, Diet, Fear, Self mutilation, Stopping Habits, Drug dependency, Fears, Phobias,
- Overcoming Fear of Public Speaking, Depression,
- Learn to suppress or control unnecessary physical pain or discomfort.
- Pain control – Dental fear, Painless Birth,
- Dealing with stress and related conditions, IBS, Anger, Irritability, Insomnia, Lack of Concentration, skin problems
- Personal Development, Self Esteem, Blushing, Improving Physical Conditions
- Psychological and Emotional Well-being, Self-worth, Self esteem
- Achieve personal change with positive suggestion, visualization, affirmations and meditation
- Sport performance, concentration and learning abilities
- Overcoming writers block’s access subconscious creative resources, for writing, painting and other hidden talents
- Learn skills for self-hypnosis, and general mental improvement.
- Weight management / weight loss
- Sports enhancement (children, teens and adults)
- Fears, phobias and anxiety
- Stress reduction
- Becoming more confident with women
- Sexual issues
- Pain control (with doctor’s referral)
- Stopping nail biting
- Bed wetting (children)
- Trichotillomania (hair pulling)
- Skin picking
- Improve relationships, Getting over a relationship
- Gastric Band Hypnosis for weight reduction and maintenance
Is Hypnotherapy Safe?
Hypnotherapy can only be undertaken when the hypnotherapist and the client agree to the therapy.
Hypnotherapy and Cancer Patients
Reduced Pre- Chemo / Radiation Anxiety
When you are fully aware about the expectations during the first chemotherapy treatment anyone will have the jitters. Anxiety, fears and stresses can be heightened before chemotherapy takes place. Relaxation, Visualization and Meditation is the best Complementary therapies with the Oncologist treatment. A Healing
Post Treatment Anxiety
Chemotherapy and radiation can be helped with hypnotherapy
- Carry the fear of cancer returning
- acceptance of diagnosis
- relaxation and meditation
Please note – Hypnosis may help with improving the quality of life for some people living with cancer. Scientific evidence does NOT support that hypnosis can influence the development or progression of cancer.
It is an absolute blessing for me to hold the space for woman and children where they discover, rekindle and affirm what their LIVING LIFE IN FULL COLOUR means to them. Here you are welcome, you come as you are, you enter into a non-judgmental, dignified and nurtured space where we find your authentic voice.
Registered Hypnotherapist. Contact for any hypnosis questions and sessions. Depression, Lose weight, substance abuse, Stop smoking, Anxiety.
BA (Psychology) / BA (Psychological Counselling)
South African Institute of Hypnotism (member number: 1335)
International Medical and Dental Hypnotherapy Association