I am an accredited Hypnosis Practitioner, having trained with and receiving my Masters Certification through the South African Modern Hypnosis Academy.
I am also accredited by the General Hypnotherapy Standards Council ( UK ) and offer training courses accredited with them.
I am also a member of the Hypnosis Guild of Southern Africa.
I am a Life Line Counselor and Reiki practitioner, as well as a registered spiritual healer.
I live and work in Hillcrest, and also see clients in Durban North and in the Tinley Manor area on the North Coast.
I invite people considering this powerful healing modality to outline any queries via email or my website and I will gladly address these.
Trauma……Treadmill…….Tension…………allow hypnosis to bring you Tranquility.
- Some Typical Uses & Benefits of Hypnotherapy
- Hypnotherapy – Past life regression, Understanding Karma and changing your current life
- Past life Regression – How to deal with the current and change the way you are going
- Victim – How to release the victim mentality
- Inner child and self sabotage –
- Soul Retrieval – Traumatic experiences makes you lose your focus – Bring back your soul
- Cancer, Diet, Fear, Self mutilation, Stopping Habits, Drug dependency, Fears, Phobias,
- Overcoming Fear of Public Speaking, Depression,
- Learn to suppress or control unnecessary physical pain or discomfort.
- Pain control – Dental fear, Painless Birth,
- Dealing with stress and related conditions, IBS, Anger, Irritability, Insomnia, Lack of Concentration, skin problems
- Personal Development, Self Esteem, Blushing, Improving Physical Conditions
- Psychological and Emotional Well-being, Self-worth, Self esteem
- Achieve personal change with positive suggestion, visualization, affirmations and meditation
- Sport performance, concentration and learning abilities
- Overcoming writers block’s access subconscious creative resources, for writing, painting and other hidden talents
- Learn skills for self-hypnosis, and general mental improvement.
- Weight management / weight loss
- Sports enhancement (children, teens and adults)
- Fears, phobias and anxiety
- Stress reduction
- Becoming more confident with women
- Sexual issues
- Pain control (with doctor’s referral)
- Stopping nail biting
- Bed wetting (children)
- Trichotillomania (hair pulling)
- Skin picking
- Improve relationships, Getting over a relationship
- Gastric Band Hypnosis for weight reduction and maintenance
Is Hypnotherapy Safe?
Hypnotherapy can only be undertaken when the hypnotherapist and the client agree to the therapy.
Hypnotherapy and Cancer Patients
Reduced Pre- Chemo / Radiation Anxiety
When you are fully aware about the expectations during the first chemotherapy treatment anyone will have the jitters. Anxiety, fears and stresses can be heightened before chemotherapy takes place. Relaxation, Visualization and Meditation is the best Complementary therapies with the Oncologist treatment. A Healing
Post Treatment Anxiety
Chemotherapy and radiation can be helped with hypnotherapy
- Carry the fear of cancer returning
- acceptance of diagnosis
- relaxation and meditation
Please note – Hypnosis may help with improving the quality of life for some people living with cancer. Scientific evidence does NOT support that hypnosis can influence the development or progression of cancer.
Hypnotherapy has allowed me to touch people’s lives on a far more personal level. I train and coach both entities in my daily practice. I deal with over 300 topics from; Depression, Smoking cessation, Weight Loss, Enhancing relationships, Motivation, Focus and Concentration and many more
Are you looking for a rewarding career as a hypnotist?
Have you got a desire to help other people overcome their presenting problems?
5 Day certified hypnosis course where you will learn how to become a hypnotist.
You will learn how to be able to make positive change in your own life and the lives of others.
The training is accredited by the American Board of Hypnotherapy (ABH.)
On completion, you will be able to set up your own hypnosis practice and start seeing clients.
You will also be shown how to set up your new hypnosis business and how to find clients.
Simply contact us today and find out how you too can become a certified hypnotists and start using these age old skills to help make lasting positive change.
I am the Principal of SAMHA and conduct training and Research and no longer running a practice
I am a qualified & experienced Consulting Hypnotist, registered with SAMHA.
Married with two children, I live on a smallholding in Crestholme, and offer Hypnosis sessions from my Healing Room in Waterfall (near Hillcrest, KZN).
Although I offer assistance through Hypnosis with a broad variety of issues, I have a special affinity for assisting with those suffering from grief, abuse survivors, self-confidence / self-esteem problems, weight issues, depression, anger management, life-coaching, and also general concerns with children & teens.
Also of special interest are people affected by / witnesses of crimes – when traumatic things happen to a person, the sub-conscious mind, although remembering everything, often “blocks out” the details from the conscious mind in order to protect us from remaining in “survival mode”. This can cause complications when you’re asked to remember precise details by investigating police officers! I have assisted numerous people in this regard, using hypnosis thereafter to aid the healing process.
Why am I passionate about Hypnosis?
My son had been diagnosed with ADD & medication was prescribed. I felt intuitively that medication was not what he needed & sought out alternative therapies. He was assessed by educational specialists & the results showed that he is a gifted child – super bright, but, at that stage, not able to apply his intellect to his school environment. I qualified as a Consulting Hypnotist in order to assist my boy & WOW, what results he experienced!! After working with him during a long school holiday, his teacher was convinced he had been placed on the prescribed meds because the change in confidence, concentration & ability was phenomenal! He has not looked back, and is consistently near the top of his class, and so proud of his achievements – the Power of Hypnosis at work……. !
I am a registered Reiki Master, and also offer Spiritual Guidance & Counselling to those who seek it.
Feel free to contact me for a confidential chat to see how I may assist YOU through the Power of Hypnosis – Lead the Life YOU Desire!!
I am an Advanced Level Practioner in general hypnosis. I trained with the South African Modern Hypnosis Academy (SAMHA) and have been practicing hypnotherapy part time since 2014. I believe in my goal which is to guide you towards self-reliance so that you have full control of the life you wish to live.