- Some Typical Uses & Benefits of Hypnotherapy
- Hypnotherapy – Past life regression, Understanding Karma and changing your current life
- Past life Regression – How to deal with the current and change the way you are going
- Victim – How to release the victim mentality
- Inner child and self sabotage –
- Soul Retrieval – Traumatic experiences makes you lose your focus – Bring back your soul
- Cancer, Diet, Fear, Self mutilation, Stopping Habits, Drug dependency, Fears, Phobias,
- Overcoming Fear of Public Speaking, Depression,
- Learn to suppress or control unnecessary physical pain or discomfort.
- Pain control – Dental fear, Painless Birth,
- Dealing with stress and related conditions, IBS, Anger, Irritability, Insomnia, Lack of Concentration, skin problems
- Personal Development, Self Esteem, Blushing, Improving Physical Conditions
- Psychological and Emotional Well-being, Self-worth, Self esteem
- Achieve personal change with positive suggestion, visualization, affirmations and meditation
- Sport performance, concentration and learning abilities
- Overcoming writers block’s access subconscious creative resources, for writing, painting and other hidden talents
- Learn skills for self-hypnosis, and general mental improvement.
- Weight management / weight loss
- Sports enhancement (children, teens and adults)
- Fears, phobias and anxiety
- Stress reduction
- Becoming more confident with women
- Sexual issues
- Pain control (with doctor’s referral)
- Stopping nail biting
- Bed wetting (children)
- Trichotillomania (hair pulling)
- Skin picking
- Improve relationships, Getting over a relationship
- Gastric Band Hypnosis for weight reduction and maintenance
Is Hypnotherapy Safe?
Hypnotherapy can only be undertaken when the hypnotherapist and the client agree to the therapy.
Hypnotherapy and Cancer Patients
Reduced Pre- Chemo / Radiation Anxiety
When you are fully aware about the expectations during the first chemotherapy treatment anyone will have the jitters. Anxiety, fears and stresses can be heightened before chemotherapy takes place. Relaxation, Visualization and Meditation is the best Complementary therapies with the Oncologist treatment. A Healing
Post Treatment Anxiety
Chemotherapy and radiation can be helped with hypnotherapy
- Carry the fear of cancer returning
- acceptance of diagnosis
- relaxation and meditation
Please note – Hypnosis may help with improving the quality of life for some people living with cancer. Scientific evidence does NOT support that hypnosis can influence the development or progression of cancer.
Clinical Social Worker in Private Practice
Master Practitioner of NLP
Areas of interest include:
Prenatal and Perinatal Psychology
Fertility Treatment (Fertile Body Method)
Simon Knight has a varied background, from folding sheets to general manager of a hotel, to construction, to information technology. This varied background has exposed him to a diverse and interesting group of people. He has always been drawn to helping people deal with their life issues and has always enjoyed sharing in healing solutions.
After dedicated self-study, Simon committed himself to his calling of healing people through such formal training as Hypnotherapy, Ethnomedicine, and Ethnopsychology. During his training he was called to train as a Sangoma (African Shaman). It was through this experience he received his Sangoma/Shamanic name of Dabulamanzi – “Divider of water.”
Simon then studied at the Indian Board of Alternative Medicine and received his Ph.D. in Alternative Medicine. He uses a variety of modalities to help his patients heal themselves holistically. A holistic healing approach allows Simon to focus on his clients’ wellbeing and happiness. These holistic healing approaches include Iridology, Sclerology, Quantum magnetic resonance, Live and Dry Blood analysis, Hypnotherapy and PSYCH-K. Simon combines test results to form a complete picture of his client’s state of health and then prescribes the best treatment to heal the cause of the illness and not hide the symptoms. Simon believes the body is a remarkable machine that can and does heal itself continuously if it is given what it needs. Simon’s work supports the ideology that the majority of dis-eases are symptoms of an imbalance in our mind and body.
Simon is registered with Ethnomedicine Practitioners Association of South Africa (EPASA), International Medical and Dentist Hypnosis association (IMDHA) and Traditional Medical of South Africa (TRAMSA), Traditional healers organisation (THO)
Miles Harrop has been involved in coaching, training an developing human potential for more than 25 years. With a sting foundation in the health and fitness industry Miles now applies his mind to holistic development and healing; That is from the head down. Miles runs a number of group training workshops as well as seeing clients for one on one session. His specialties include Fat Loss, Sale Performance Coaching, stress management, regression, parts therapy and core transformations.